So you have all these ideas and nuances that everyone will grab a hold to and you will single-handed take over the blogosphere *side eye* girl bye!!!!!
just like you there are one million other people out here with some of the very same things to say.
Here are the top 5 reasons bloggers stop blogging.... Or at least the top 5 reasons I stopped!
5. You (I) become uninspired by the thing you blog about ex) This is a natural hair blog - I ran out of things to say regarding my natural hair
4. You (I) don't think anyone is actually reading these blog posts.
3. Your (my) voice is not being heard or effecting change.
2. Coming up with new, different, exciting content that people actually care about is exhausting
1. You (I) just needed a break!
That's it in a nutshell! I just needed a break! I had no idea my "break " would be so long but it was necessary..
So to go along with the ever cliche NEW YEAR - NEW ME slogan I am getting back into the swing of things and I'm blogging again...
THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S BACK!
This is no longer just a natural hair blog (srry naturalistas) this is a beauty blog! while i was gone I started a makeup business and since it is such a big part of my life I have to incorporate that part of me in these posts.
get ready for metrocitycurly 2.0 the revised version!
I'm excited -- c u girls later