Wednesday, May 29, 2013

CURLBOX CUSTOMER SERVICE & MAY UNBOXING

HEY LOVES,

Jst before June gets here lemma tell y'all about my MAY CURLBOX.

First things First I would have put this out two weeks ago when I got my my Curlbox for the month but there was a problem when I received my box. There was a HUGE GREASE STAIN ON THE SIDE OF MY BOX! My 1st reaction was ,of course, to blame the post office for mishandling and mistreating my stuff and I was sooooooooooo ready to go off  but when I got home and investigated it wasn't the post office fault at all. In fact, one of my products had opened inside my sealed Curlbox and that was the cause of the slick sticky mess.

So I sent an email to customer service about the mess and I expressed my frustration and within two days they had a reply saying they would replace the product and mag card for me. They also asked if every other product inside was still usable and after a quick rinse off the contents inside were perfectly fine.



SHOUT OUT TO WHOEVER HANDLES CURLBOX EMAILS AND COMPLAINTS -- U THE BEST! 



NOW ON TO THE BOX..

Inside I received:

  • Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask 
  • Creme of Nature Sunflower & Coconut Detangling Conditioning Shampoo
  • Creme of Nature Lemongrass & Rosemary Leave-in Creame Conditioner
  • Motions Radiating Gloss
  • Lustrasilk Deep Penetrating Conditioner
  • May Mag Card


Now the only thing I've tried so far is the Lustrasilk D.P. Conditioner and I'm still on the fence about it so let me try it a few more times and I will get back to you dolls about it.

I've tried the Carol's Daughter Monoi before and that entire product line is great so that will stay in my stash until I really need that extra treatment for my hair.

I am going to write an entire post on the relaxer brands like Creme of Nature and Motions jumping on the natural hair - "natural" ingredients bandwagon so I will reserve my opinion on those products in a later post.

All in all I have to say that this May Curlbox was jst OK! I'm not raving about anything and I haven't fallen in love with anything.

We can try again next month..

HOW DID YOU LIKE YOUR MAY CURLBOX???




No comments:

Post a Comment