Saturday, October 19, 2013

BEER AND NATURAL HAIR.. BEER RINSES FOR HEAT DAMAGE.. BENEFITS OF BEER RINSES

Hey loves,

So I straightened my hair two weeks ago and I am already back curly! I jst stuck my head under the water one morning and waited for the curls to come back..

Curly to Straight

Back to Curly


The transformation is really amazing and shrinkage is REAL!  anyway, back to the point of this post. After the blow fry my hair bounced back with no straight ends but I still thought it needed a Lil something extra. I've been slacking on the DIY TREATMENTS so it was a perfect time to head to the kitchen and see what I could mix up.

I decided on a BEER RINSE..

  • Bottle of beer (I used Budweiser)
  • 2 teaspoons of honey
  • 3 drops of lemon juice

BEER? WHAT? GIRL....BYE!


YES.. BEER! 

The hops and malt used in beer is very beneficial to any weak, damaged or lifelessness you may receive from heat.. Beer is always really good for restoring moisture, tightening up curl patterns and producing shine.



So after leaving the beer in overnight (that isn't required I jst happened to fall asleep) my hair was soooooooooooooooooooooooo soft! I've decided that I am going bck to my weekly DIY treatments and beer rinses will be in heavy rotation.

Does your hair smell like beer after?

No.. Rinse thoroughly with cold water and you should not smell like a wine-o after!



Have you ever tried a beer rinse? 


Did you see any results? 


Try it out and let me know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment