Wednesday, November 13, 2013

OCTOBER CURLBOX... UNBOXING... PRODUCT REVIEW ON NATURAL HAIR... NUNAAT REVIEW... CAROLS DAUGHTER REVIEW...

HEY LOVES,

I am such a terrible blogger.. I haven't sat myself down in WEEKS to write out these posts but I have been trying new things and new styles and I have sooooooooooooo much to put out there!

My OCTOBER CURLBOX WAS A WIN!!!!!!! WIN!!!!!!!!! WIN!!!!!!!!! WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Like honestly, I loved everything I've used so far from my box.

I got SEVEN DAY HAIR *squeals* from a B.A.C. using one product from my October CurlBox..




This month I received:




  • NuNaat Natural Curl Activator 
  • Carol's Daughter Hair Milk refresher spray
  • Hydratherma Natural protein balance leave-in conditioner
  • Be-Natural Samples
  • 10% off Nunaat purchase that expires 11/30/13 nunaatonline.com  use code "RM"
  • 20% off hydratherma naturals coupon that expires 12/1/13 at www.healthyhairjourney.com use code "CB10"


So y'all already know how I do -- I stash the samples for emergencies and use the full bottles.


Carol's Daughter Hair Milk refresher spray... 


It does what it is suppose to do. I wouldn't go out on a rant and say this is the best refresher spray and I fell in love BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT it wrks! My hair was refreshed. I used this on wet hair straight out  the shower as a leave-in and on dry hair - both ways wrk'd for me.

OVERALL EXPERIENCE SCORE -- B 


Its light and airy. It doesn't have any of the NO NO stuff in it. I believe it is curly girl friendly (don't quote me on that). It will refresh and plump up dry hair.  

So why B and not an A?

I don't get the hype.. I THINK you can get the same things from misting your hair with water. I THINK  that half of the naturals proclaiming their love for this product jst wanted a shout out on IG from CurlBox. *side eye* 

The star of the box for me was the NUNAAT!!!!!!!!! 

1st of all terrible name right? what the hell is a Nunaat???? 

No Lie.. My hair was like curliness personified! That was my fiercest most favoritiest flat twist out ever. I got so many compliments and I got SEVEN DAY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Nunaat Curl Activator..


I washed my hair and sprayed my new fave (review soon) and decided to give the Nunaat a whirl -- it reminds me of gel but its way too loose to be considered a gel. The fragrance is faint and it doesn't linger. 

I wish I could explain how it IMMEDIATELY broke down my hair and I was detangling and twisting in no time.. it was amazing!!! I will warn you not to use too much bcuz it will dry and leave a white flake -- other than that I have no complaints.




OVERALL EXPERIENCE SCORE -- A


It gets an A simply because I got SEVEN DAY HAIR! PERIOD. POINT BLANK.





DAY 1



DAY 7




Have you tried any of these products?? Did they work out for you??? 

GET UR CURLBOX LADIES!!!!!!!

15 MONTHS AND STILL GOING...








No comments:

Post a Comment