Friday, November 15, 2013

SHAVED SIDES UPDATE! CASSIE CUT.. HAIR LENGTH JOURNEY... NATURAL CUT... GROWTH JOURNEY

Hey loves,

Ive gotten a ton of emails about my shaved side so I figured why not write up a quick post about it..

OK! If you aren't aware back in July I shaved the left side of my head for my birthday and I instantly fell in love.


IT WAS EDGY..
IT WAS COOL..

JULY 2013





IT WAS TEMPORARY..

AUGUST 2013

My last cut was in August right before my interview for my new job and I was practically bald on one side of my head..



Since my last cut Ive grown about an inch of hair.  I have enough now to slick down with some gel if I want to get fancy.


How do you wear your hair?????


For the most part I wear a part down the middle and no one even notices that my hair is missing. If I decide to do a twist out or braid out I make those twists on that side smaller so after I take them out it is extra fluffy


Have you noticed any change in your hair????


Its still to short to see my curl pattern. The left side is naturally a lot looser and more wavy than curly than the right side so I am interested to see if it will grow in curlier than before. 

How are you maintaining your hair????


I really don't do anything differently - no special oil, vitamins, or rituals.. its hair it will grow back!




No comments:

Post a Comment