Friday, March 21, 2014

HAIR GROWTH CHALLENGE

I've taken my weave out and I'm ready for a six month hair growth challenge!!!!!!!

I have been scouring the internet for different challenges and I have put together a few rules that I think will help me in my hair growth..

RULE #1 --- you must wear protective styles AT LEAST 5 out of 7 days of the week

RULE #2 --- absolutely NO STYLING TOOLS! No combs, brushes, curling wands, blow dryers, NOTHIN!

RULE #3 --- drink 3-4 bottles of water a day


Rule #3 is going to b a challenge for me since I drink very little water but I am committed..

I am going to come back APRIL 1st and let you guys see my length now and I then I will do a weekly check in and a bi-monthly length check.. I'm going to record any challenges or setbacks I may have and I'm gonna try to b really diligent in the products I use.... I'm writing this down so u guys can hold me accountable -- if you wanna join in just send me an email or leave a comment and I will update everyone with your name and your current hair length



Love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment