Saturday, December 29, 2012

J.B.C.O. HAIR CHALLENGE UPDATE

Morning loves,

I know its been foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr since my last post -- please don't be too mad but a sistah had some issues!

Anyway, 1st I hope your Christmas was amazing!!!!!!!!

Now back to the subject at hand -- this CASTOR OIL HAIR CHALLENGE I signed up for at the beginning of the month *pause for emphasis*

*side eye* y'all I am doing terrible! TERRIBLE!! LOL! I haven't kept up with the regimen, I haven't signed in on kinkcurlycoilyme.com in AT LEAST three weeks -- like I totally suck at this hair challenge!

Now let me tell you girls what my issues are with the challenge. I have this weave in (stay tuned for a review and update) and I don't wet my hair that often -- I still co-wash at least once a week but that is usually the only time I wet my hair soooooooooooooooo WHEN THE HELL AM I GOING TO SEAL WITH CASTOR OIL IF THERE IS NO INITIAL MOISTURE???????  And another thing, they send that check-in email very very very early Saturday morning -- ain't nobody got time to wipe to crust out their eyes and think about Castor oil! I look at the email, read it and then I go back to sleep - I never remember to go back on the site and actually answer the ?s in the damn email! I need a reminder for my reminder.. LOL! I'm so frustrated with myself over this damn challenge

There is a bright side.

This week while I was co-washing my hair I filled my spray bottle with water, leave n conditioner and a bit of Castor oil and just went in between my tracks for some extra love and attention.. That's when I got the bright idea to just do that 3x a week -- it fulfills my hair challenge requirement, gives my own hair the love it needs AND I don't have to completely drench my head in the middle of a NY winter --  OH YEA I'M WINNING!

So I'm back on track! I will be checking in on the KCCM website this week and I'll let y'all know how everything turns out after a week -- pray for me..

HAVE YOU BEEN KEEPING UP WITH THE CHALLENGE?? 

WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR ISSUES?? 

LETS CHAT!


No comments:

Post a Comment