Saturday, December 29, 2012

DECEMBER CURLBOX & COUPONS!!!!!!

Blogging live and direct from my bed.. I've been M.I.A for three weeks and I have to get these posts out before the end of the year!

Lemme tell you curlies about my DECEMBER CURLBOX!!!! Oh Em Gee loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!

DECEMBER CURLBOX

This month @myleik and the @curlbox crew have out done themselves.. 

In the box:
  • Super DOPE 8pg mag card
  • Elasta QP olive oil and mango butter moisturizer
  • Eco styler olive oil gel
  • Dr. Miracles Curl Care Soft hold creme
  • Isabella's Own - "Fix my Fro" curl cream (4 samples)
  • Lustrasilk Curl Max - curl activator  Moisturizer (2 samples)
  • Shea Moisture - Moisture retention shampoo (sample)
  • Nubian Heritage - strengthen and grow hair treatment masque

I've already used and have fallen in love with the Elasta QP moisturizer -- It smells like heaven and even my weave hair responds to it!

If you have used Eco styler than you already know that this gel is the truth but if you put it on top of the Elasta QP moisturizer you have an OFFICIAL B.A.C. (Bomb Ass Combo)

Idk what it is about these two but they are a match made in natural hair heaven.. They work so well together that I have kinda neglected everything else in my hair cabinet! The gel provides hold and frizz control while the moisturizer ummmmmmmm moisturizes! Its the BOMB!

OH! One other new love from this box is the FIX MY FRO curl cream.. I haven't been using it in the traditional sense but I have been spraying in between my tracks with water and then "greasing" my scalp with the curl cream -- it is very light so I don't have to worry about it weighing my weave down or looking greasy but it gives my scalp enough love that I don't have to worry about dry hair underneath the weave.. 

Before I forget..

You curlies still have a couple days to use these coupons before they expire DECEMBER 31, 2012

Free shipping on your next ouidad.com order use CURLBOX12 at checkout
25% off your purchase from "STRAWLERS" use code curlbox at checkout
15% off at www.sagenaturals.co use CURLBOX15 

Consider it a late Christmas gift! 

Stay Blessed -- Love Freely




No comments:

Post a Comment