Monday, April 1, 2013

THE TRUTH SERIES.. ARE NATURAL HAIR GURU'S STUCK UP?????

Hey ladies popping in real quick to tell you about my new series I am doing for the month of APRIL...

Every Friday I am coming to you guys with MY TRUTHS! I'm not sure if it is gonna be all blog posts or maybe even a vlog just about the things I have noticed or have been made aware of during my natural hair journey.

If you girls have any suggestions you already know to hit me up and leave a comment or shoot me an email and I will try to incorporate your suggestions...

This should be fun so I will see you on FRIDAY for the first installation of my series

 "ARE NATURAL HAIR GURU'S STUCK UP???????????"


LOL! Stay Tuned!!!!!!

Check out my Instagram @metrocitycurly 

And if you've missed it read all about my straightening experience in my last post!


No comments:

Post a Comment