Thursday, July 25, 2013

CASSIE CUT.. SHAVED SIDES.. HAIR CUT.. EDGY CUT FOR NATURAL HAIR..

HEY LOVES,

I had a birthday a week ago -- YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I've been sooooooooooooo busy celebrating that I haven't been able to share my latest news... If you follow me on Instagram and you guys already have the inside scoop but for the rest of you..... I CUT MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!




I woke up last Sunday and decided to go for it.. I've never in my life had a MAJOR haircut so this was something like a shock but I did it!

I parted my hair off and headed to the barber..

After it was done I sent a pic to my momma and my boo thing -- I got a thumbs up from both




I immediately felt cooler, edgier, modern, dope, stylish..  I could use a million more adjectives for my new look -- I loved my big curly Fro, I love this even more.

My hair is so New York..

Anyway...

The reactions have been pretty good overall (my grandparents only freaked a lil bit)

Its been so hot here in New York that Ive just been braiding or twisting the rest of my hair on the side and tucking the ends into a low bun. Even something as simple as a tuck and pin looks like a complete hairdo because of my funky cut.



BRAIDED ALONG THE SIDE 

Why did you cut your hair?

Ummmmmmm I felt like it - I wanted a different look

Was your hair damage?

No.. There wasn't any damage ,however, this section of hair has a very loose pattern to it so I am interested to see if it will grow in wit a tighter curl.

Are you going to big chop??

Probably not ever -- I love my hair and I still have hair length goals I want to achieve

What are you gonna do with it in the winter?

Weaves most likely. I'm not about that shaved, scalp, cold air life so it will definitely be covered up



YOUNG, WILD & CURLY



Keep it curly!




No comments:

Post a Comment