Thursday, July 4, 2013

INTRODUCING... BLOGGER LACEY WATTS.. WWW.DRUNKATBRKFAST.COM.. FASHION BLOG.. BLOG FEATURES ON METROCITYCURLY

Hey loves,

It is a new month and I'm so excited to share our VERY FIRST BLOG FEATURE!!!!!!! *cheers and claps* I met this young lady through a friend and she has been super sweet and super dope since then. She has a unique sense of style and she happens to be a fellow curly girl so let me stop yapping and share the interview with you...

Introduce yourself to the people..


Hi, my name is Lacey Watts! I'm 25 years old from The Bronx.




How long have you been natural??


My last relaxer was in January of 2011 and I cut off my permed ends in February of 2012


What is your go-to style?


Since I've decided to stop cutting my hair and let it grow, I've been doing as little as possible. I'm too lazy to do twist outs and braid outs all of the time, so if its not a wash and go, my hair is usually in a puff or an up do. I've also learned that my hair flourishes when I leave it alone.


Any tips for the new naturals??


Have patience! A lot of people say that it's hard being natural but it's all about trial and error. You have to find what works for you, and you probably won't figure that out overnight. Trust me, a lot of mistakes will be made but once you find a regimen that works - STICK WITH IT! You will see the results you want.




Products that you can't live without...


I can't live without conditioner!! My favorites are Yes to Cucumbers.. Nature's Gate Hemp Conditioner.. Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner.. oh! and EVCO that's my holy grail.


Where can the people find you?


@_laceyvictoria on Instagram and Twitter and on my fashion blog www.drunkatbrkfast.com



 OK.. Last thing -- One thing you wish a seasoned natural would have told you 


Don't be a product junkie, ha ha! I would have saved so much money if someone would have told me that




Thank You again Lace for being my very 1st feature! Guys make sure you check out her fashion blog..  All of the looks are dope and you will enjoy them!

That's it! If you wanna be featured hit me up via email.

Dont forget to follow us on Instagram @metrocitycurly 

PEACE!







No comments:

Post a Comment