Friday, September 7, 2012

CHIC @ KINKY... NATURALS NIGHT OUT

LAST NIGHT..

For fashion night out I attended the chic&kinky naturals night out @ pranna event...

Let me first shout out www.chicandkinky.com  and say that it was such a well put together event!

A bunch of beautiful naturals, professional photographers, red carpet, swag bags, raffles, video vloggers, bloggers, food, drinks and IT STARTED ON TIME!!!!!! I was pleasantly surprised because y'all know how "our" people do -- LOL!

I know y'all wanna see pics..



My outfit of the night was cute and funky!!!!!!  Basic shorts and a tee but that long obnoxious braid and bright lip was all I needed to make the essentials POP!!  Babyyyyyyyyyyyy she was a HIT *hair flip*


Yessssssssssss! Charyjay was there! (As well as other bloggers) I was stanning pretty hard on Ms. Charjay. She is so pleasant and so cute. Her hair was poppington ,of course, but if you have seen her videos y'all should already know that she was going to bring it. She took plenty of pictures and stopped to speak to everyone -- we are like BFF's in my head

CHECK OUT HER YOUTUBE VIDEOS



SWAG BAG! GOODIES! SAMPLES!



All in all this event was a major success in my book. I'll be having a wash day trying out my new samples! I look forward to attending any more events that chic&kinky put together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment