Tuesday, November 27, 2012

NEW HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY GUYS!

 I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving -- I have been running the streets and I just have not sat down long enough to write out a blog post but here I am today and I have wonderful news..


MY HAIR IS HERE!!!!!!! 

MY HAIR IS HERE!!!!!!!!! 

MY HOLIDAY LUSCIOUS. OH EM GEE. DOWN MY BACK. LOOK AT THAT HAIR. VIRGIN HAIR IS HERE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!  Clearly I am excited about this hair.. If you have read my previous post then you may already remember that I was looking to put in a new install for the holidays and I was prepping my hair with weekly deep conditioners,  a protein treatment, and a really good trim. I still haven't gotten that really good trim so some time this weekend that is on my TO-DO list!

ANYWAY... The hair! If you aren't following me on Instagram (shame on you) one of MY favorites on my TL is @miaray she is a blogger out of Detroit and she just recently started a website for #samegirldifferenthair -- they are selling virgin hair and this past week had a promotional sale on all of their hair.

Now I've bought hair before and I have a few websites over here in my bookmarks for future hair I wanna try and hair can be expensive -- GOOD HAIR -- can be expensive!  This sale was nothing to miss out on.. 3 bundles 22' 24' 26' deep wave -- $350 *faints*

Girl.... @miaray was hooking us up! Check out ANY hair website -- pick your favorite one and just look to see how much 22' 24' 26' of hair will run you.. 12oz of hair for $350 was the best deal ever and today I finally picked mine up from the post office.


DEEP WAVE 22' 24' 26'

BABY THIS HAIR IS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just been running my fingers through it since I picked it up; I can not wait to have it installed in the next few weeks. I will come back after it is installed, tell you all about shedding and maintenance.. Please expect LOTS of pictures! 



FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @not_yo_momma AND @metrocitycurly 






No comments:

Post a Comment