Saturday, November 3, 2012

POST SANDY

Hello loves,

Just coming to you guys to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for the concern you all showed during Hurricane Sandy. My earlier post regarding Sandy was very light-hearted but as anyone in New York can tell you Sandy was nothing to play with, she came through and showed the hell out!

We were not expecting such a severe storm and we are still trying to get back to normal but luckily, I was not one of the New Yorkers directly affected by the storm. My family is safe, we have had electricity all week and there was no significant damage in my area at all.

While being stuck in the house has been an inconvenience it is nothing in comparison to others. If you are in the area please check on the elderly and try to help out as much as possible. Continue to send your support and prayers to all those who lost their lives, family members, and homes! This storm just gave us all the opportunity to sit back and reflect on how blessed we all really are.

I will be back with more hair and beauty posts shortly.

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment