Monday, October 29, 2012

OH WAIT YALL!

The other day I was in H&M shopping and I went in their dressing room -- something I rarely if ever do and u will not believe it! The light actually made my hair appear to have a reddish brown tint to it *shocking*

I guess something magical did happen from that whole henna experience.. Check the post if you haven't.  Unfortunately, my phone was on E and I couldn't catch a picture of the slight reflection of color I could see. Seeing that fleck of color is a bit encouraging to re henna my hair but not enough to run out and order some right now. That was much too much work for a description like "slight reflection" and "fleck of color"

I will be washing my hair for the first time since my henna experience tomorrow; so during the storm please expect a post about that and well thats it! just wanted to pop in and share that tid bit of information with you curlies.


As always stay blessed!




CHECK OUT "HENNA BABY" AND "HENNA EXPERIENCE" FOR FULL DETAILS

No comments:

Post a Comment