Sunday, October 28, 2012

MY SECRET WEAPON..

There is a common household kitchen item that is always in my pantry and steadily available.. Its great for marinating meat -- sealing my ends and an EXCELLENT (less expensive) makeup remover!!!!!!!

Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllll what's that?????????

my secret weapon is.......... EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAY WHAT????? Girl yes! that EVOO is the TRUTH!!!!


Now y'all already know that I would never come on here and suggest something I don't already use on a regular basis and have done the research for so lets get scientific real quick..

Extra virgin olive oil is the highest quality and most expensive olive oil classification. It should have no defects and a flavor of fresh olives. One term that you may see on a bottle of olive oil is "cold pressed." This term means that minimal heating was used when mechanically processing the olives to make oil. This provides the strongest possible nutrient composition from an extracted oil ---- yadda yadda yadda all that means is the oil is good and cost $11 for a damn bottle

OIL CLEANSING METHOD:

When I first heard of this I was completely skeptical but why not try it and see for myself. I saw a YouTube video by HEYFRANHEY on the oil cleansing method and explaining her regimen. I basically massage EVOO onto my face and I can literally feel the blackheads on the tip of my fingers *YUCK* I then get a white washcloth and steam my face two or three times to get all the oil off my face -- I've been sticking to it for about a month now and I've noticed a difference.. 

At first, my skin freaked the hell out and was like Bitchhhhhhhhhhh plz! LOL! I was extra oily and I definitely broke out the first few days but a month later my marks have started to fade slightly and I haven't had any other major break outs.

I will continue to use extra virgin olive oil -- its much cheaper than my acne treatment from Sephora and its natural -- win win for everyone! 

MAKEUP REMOVER:

Massage, Steam and Done! waterproof, shellac, cement, caked up -----> however you wear your makeup, a Lil olive oil will get that right off!

SEALING MY ENDS:

EVOO seems to be that perfect balance my hair needs.. It isn't too light and it doesn't weigh my hair down. It mixes well with my styling products too! I just detangle, apply leave-in and run the EVOO down the shaft of my hair -- concentrating on the ends. It is very simple and it works.

Its gotten to a point where a have a bottle specifically for the bathroom and a separate one for the kitchen.... MY SECRET WEAPON IS EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL  -- TRY IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment