Wednesday, October 10, 2012

CALL LETICIA... YOUR BEAUTICIAN...


*sings*  CUZ YOUR HAIR IS GONE NEED FIXIN......  The Dream had the right idea!

A few weeks ago, I asked you ladies on twitter and instagram about maintaining your hair and how that all plays out for "sexy time." I was SHOCKED by some of the responses! While a good 83% said that they forgo their nighttime routine the other 17% were adamant about them damn bonnets!!!!! LOL!

LOL! And it was not just the relaxed ladies -- naturals too! Y'all are serious about 3rd and 4th day hair!




A PRINTED BONNET IS STILL A DAMN BONNET!


THESE FELICIA FROM FRIDAY BRAIDS ARE NOT CUTE!


YOU WASH-N-GO LADIES AINT INNOCENT EITHER!


LMAOOOOOOOOOO... If you are guilty of any of these infractions -- knock it off!!!!!


Give him that sexy time without worrying about your hair. I promise, if he does it correctly you won't even care what you look like in the morning *BIG SMILES*  


Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd if you just absolutely have to -- invest in some good satin pillow cases!








3 comments:

  1. Girrrrrrl I know it! I get to see my husband for a whole day EVERY OTHER WEEKEND when I'm off work... If he want it, he can get it and I'll worry about that Brazilian wavy in the morning hunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free.
    קוסמטיקאית

    ReplyDelete