Wednesday, January 30, 2013

HAIR CHEATING!

Did you miss me?

I'm so srry it was the end of the term last week and a new one jst started this past Monday so I am definitely behind on posts

BUT..............



I'VE BEEN CHEATING ON MY HAIR!

It was so cold here in New York last week and I was so busy with finals that I did not want to even think about my hair and I cheated!

LOL! I am still holding out strong with my weave -- I think this is week 6 -- and although I miss my fro tremendously I simply do not have time to deal with all this hair!

Anyway, back to last week.. Honey it was 18 degrees and who could not be bothered with washing and styling is ME!

I braided down my leave out -- tucked it away and put on a hat!

I even took it so far as curling the ends of this hair AROUND my hat so it would look like I combed it!


"Asia your hair is so pretty" 

THANK YOU! BUT DO NOT PULL OFF MY HAT!!

I styled outfits and jackets around my hat! LOL! It was cheat week and it worked.. I will be picking up some new beanies for future cheat weeks..

BTW... This hair curls beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment