Wednesday, January 30, 2013

OYIN HANDMADE HAIR DEW


LAWD HAVE MERCY JESUS!!!!!

I finally broke down and washed my hair after faking all last week. I went thru my old curlbox stuff and I was like I wanna use this, this, this, definitely this and this! Got everything together -- pre poo'd! Shampoo'd! Conditioned and then it was time to style.. LAWD HAVE MERCY JESUS!



SO MY COMBINATION WAS:

MIXED CHICKS LEAVE-N, OYIN HAIR DEW, ECO STYLER OLIVE OIL GEL

I didn't do anything special! No extras! Nothing! Jst put it on my leave out -- two braids around and sleep. When I tell you that my hair was BANGING the next day *yells* BANGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its so soft and so shiny and so controlled and no frizz and I didn't have to blend with the weave! 

The only thing new was the Oyin.. I love that stuff!

The ingredients are awesome -- I can pronounce everything in it and it works.

It has a very pungent vanilla smell but even that doesn't bother me cuz it works jst that well. I have been spritzing and re braiding every night -- not because I have to but jst so I can wake up with that same awesome hair everyday!





I definitely plan on buying the full size and trying out some different products after the weave is out. 

The results were awesome -- check them out at www.oyinhandmade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment