Friday, March 22, 2013

BENTONITE CLAY REVISTED.. HAIR MASK REVIEW

AZTEC INDIAN HEALING CLAY MIX:
  • Bentonite Clay
  • Warm water
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • Dash of conditioner for smell 

I saturated my hair completely with water and applied the mix in sections. After my entire head was covered I put on a plastic cap so it wouldn't dry out. Wait 30mins and RINSE!

After rinsing out the clay my hair felt clean.. REALLY CLEAN!! Not squeaky stripped clean but like there is no junk left on Ur hair clean (does that make sense) A reset button for my hair!

I followed up with mixed chicks leave in and EVOO.. My hair felt super soft - the curl definition was amazing and since I've used this mask my hair has felt really moisturized!!!!





UPDATE: This style was a done last Saturday - Today is Friday. I did not re twist or spritz my hair until Thursday morning. My hair has not felt dry AT ALL! I moistened my hair and smoothed on some evoo to prepare for my next wash day. 


I'm gonna add the bentonite clay to my regimen for once a month treatments.










No comments:

Post a Comment