Friday, March 8, 2013

LENGTH CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its that time girls... LENGTH CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont own one of those measurung tape things so this may be a lil ghetto but *shrugs* you get the point..

7 1/2 MONTHS AGO

Do you see how my finger is right above the second red stripe??? Well....

TODAY 3/8/13

I used one of the boys rulers and thats about 3 1/2 incles of NEW HAIR!!!!! *SQUEALS* I'm so excited.. I havent done anything special other than leave my hair the hell alone and let her do her thing.. I think I have the same amount of hair I had pre relaxer.

Someone is gonna ask soooooooooooooooooooo...

HAIR REGIMEN:

  • Co-wash (Tresemme Naturals or As I Am Coconut Cream Cleanser) - once or twice a week
  • Shampoo (Kinky Curly Come Clean) - once a month
  • Deep Conditoners (My Homemade concoction, Mixed Chicks deep conditioner, As I am Hydration Elation) - once a week
  • Black Tea rinses - once a month
  • Leave-In (Mixed Chicks, Giovanni Direct Leave-In)
I dont use any heat!
I barely use any styling tools!
I trim my ends when they feel crunchy!
Most of the week my hair is tucked away and let loose on the wknd!






<-- THEN & NOW -->

No comments:

Post a Comment