Friday, March 22, 2013

MARCH CURLBOX UNBOXING

MARCH CURLBOX IS HERE LADIES...

Last month CurlBox had a birthday and this month it is CurlBox BRIDE!!!!! Every month is very exciting because you never really know what you are going to get...

Someone is going to notice that I didn't review February's box and that simply is because my niece stole it! She is transitioning and she wants her curls just like aunties so she got me for my CurlBox

ANYWAY.. 

THE MARCH BOX INCLUDED:

  • CurlBox mag card 
  • Beautiful Textures Curl Definer Styling Custard
  • Dr. Miracles Curl Care Blowout Foam
  • Nothing But Sampler Pack (clarifying shampoo, pure pudding, intense healing mask, cleansing conditioner, curl sealer)
  • Twisted Sista blow drying creme
  • $2 off and Dark and Lovely Au Naturale product


Today is my wash day so I plan to OD with the sample pack.. Make a really creamy deep conditioner using the intense healing mask and the rest of my regular DC ingredients - I'll be adding in some protein today as well. 

I'm going to cleanse and condition as I normally would and for styling I wanted to try out finger coils! I think I'm gonna use the Curl Definer as my styler 

Expect a full initial overall experience review some time this weekend.

Shout out to @myleik and @curlbox for the feature on their Instagram page!!!!!!! If you aren't following them U R DEFINITELY MISSING OUT


No comments:

Post a Comment