YES LADIES THE BEAST IS BACK... AND GOSH SHE HAS GROWN!
FLASHBACK: (2 WEEKS AGO)
So 1st things 1st -- the lady who put my weave in took it out bcuz I am not about that track life..
The process included the take down, detangling, deep conditioning, shampoo, condition and detangle again... I know it sounds like A LOT but after almost 3 months (10wks) she needed that extra TLC.
WHAT DID YOU USE TO DEEP CONDITION???
- Mixed Chicks deep conditioner -- nourish, detangle and restore your thirsty locks.. I found this product while I had my weave in and honestly aside from some of the "NO NO" ingredients it does exactly what it says
DETANGLING?? CONDITIONER?? SHAMPOO??
- AS I AM coconut co-wash cream cleanser
- Tresemme Naturals Conditioner
- Kinky Kurly Come Clean Shampoo
For the next few days I wore two strand twists to school and then took them out for the wknd..
FAST FORWARD TO LAST WKND:
I decided to try out the perm-rod trend going on right now on YouTube. I studied my faves Charyjay and Fusionofcultures for inspiration and headed straight to the beauty supply store..
- ECOSTYLER OLIVE OIL GEL
- 8 PACKS OF COLD WAVE RODS
- CURLS - KUKULNUT OIL ELIXIR
I decided to roll up my hair on dry hair since I didn't have that much time to wait for my hair to dry. I started to set my hair at 4pm and I'm not sure if my head is really big or if all this new hair is just too much for me but I didn't finish rolling my hair up until 7:30!!!!!!!!!
3hrs and 30mins later I kinda looked like a martian.. Sleeping with the rods isn't as bad as sleeping with flexi rods but it isn't very comfortable either!
NOTE TO SELF: SEARCH FOR COMFORTABLE ROLLERS
Sunday morning it was time for church and time to separate and fluff!
I'll be back this wknd with a length check for you dolls that are keeping up.