With that being said....
Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy have y'all seen Ms. Naomi lately? LOL! unless you have been living under a rock in the last few days or you don't keep up with the comings & goings of our beloved celebs, you may not be aware of the news, so let me share it with you!
Now I already said that I am not a licensed professional stylist or her medical provider so I am not sure if Ms. Campbell suffers from any serious medical condition which causes hair loss but baby them edges is non existent!
LOL its not funny -- (LOL) OK! I'm lying -- its a lil bit funny... Ms. Campbell is the walking poster child for taking care of your hair while rocking your protective styling. Weaves are great! I love me a good weave. I will rock a weave at least two or three times a year but you can not neglect the hair underneath.
MY TOP 5 WEAVE WEARING RULES:
- TRIM ENDS & DO A PROTEIN TREATMENT BEFORE INSTALL
- LET STYLIST KNOW IF YOUR BRAIDS ARE TOO TIGHT OR PULLING
- WASH & DEEP CONDITION WHILE THE WEAVE IS INSTALLED
- OIL SCALP IN BETWEEN YOUR TRACKS
- NEVER LEAVE YOUR WEAVE IN FOR EXCESSIVE AMOUNT OF TIME
Let this be a WARNIING!! Be good to your edges and they will be good to you!