Monday, August 13, 2012

IGNORANT SHIT MEN SAY TO NATURALS

"You must listen to Jill Scott and music like that"

"You are very Afrocentric"



WHY??????????????  UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fellas let me break it down for you right quick... My hair is natural! All that means is that I have decided not to chemically treat my hair anymore..

IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT I AM QUEEN OF THE MOTHERLAND.. 

I DO NOT BURN INCENSE!!  


I am a NOT feminist trying to move away from "the man's" oppressive standard of beauty! 


I DO NOT HAVE A TATTOO OF AN ANKH ANYWHERE ON MY BODY!!!!!!!!


YESSS!!! I love artists like Chrisette Michelle, Floetry and Jill Scott BUT I listen to everyone else too!


I DO NOT WEAR NOR HAVE I EVER OWNED A KENTI CLOTH!!!!!



Fellas! Fellas! Fellas! I love you.. I really do but y'all are gonna have to do better.. This madness has got to stop. It is a hair choice -- that's it! I do not assume you have Michael Jordan money because your rocking a baldie so knock it off!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment