Monday, August 13, 2012

UPDATE.. UPDATE.. UPDATE..

Well I have taken out my rods, fluffed and separated my hair...

I have taken countless bathroom shots and I am ready to debut my look for the week...


*DRUM ROLL*



TA-DAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Isn't she fabulous? YES!!!!!! Baby this hair is giving me life..
If you are just joining or if you skipped the other post -- I had wash day on saturday and I used Carol's Daughter hair milk pudding to set my rods.. Aside from the initial smell, I really have no complaints..


My curls have definition. My curls have hold WITHOUT the crunch. My curls move & blow in the wind. I will be rocking this set for the rest of the week --HOPEFULLY-- cross your fingers and your toes its suppose to rain in NY tomorrow *sigh*




BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS SHRINKAGE????

No comments:

Post a Comment