Monday, August 13, 2012

COMING UP....

I'm on my way to bed (class in the morning) but I wanted to give you guys a sneak peek on everything metrocitycurly!!!!

Since starting this blog I've gotten about 300 readers so thank you so much!!!!!! In a time where there are 23 ba-zillion blogs out there, I am honored that you decided to read mine..

THIS WEEK:


  • I still have to give my final overall experience score for the carol's daughter hair milk pudding
  • I am styling my flexi rod set and posting pictures
  • Fall fashions & transitioning from summer to fall fashion post
  • My slight obsessions of the week


SOMETIME IN THE NOT SO FAR OFF FUTURE:

  • Hair regimen (mixes, concoctions, & potions)
  • NY fashion week
  • Makeup chats
  • Interview with a metro of the month




No comments:

Post a Comment