Thursday, August 16, 2012

PLAYING IN MY HAIR

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... 

Its Thursday evening, I don't have any school tomorrow and I got a 100 on my sten chapter test *smile*

Perfect time to deep condition and play in my hair..


Lately I've seen so many pictures of this long obnoxious fat braid that I just had to try it!!!!!

I stopped at my local beauty supply and picked up a few things for my experiment -- I've seen a few YouTube videos and I think I have enough info to pull this off..

FOR THIS STYLE YOU WILL NEED;


  • gel -- I'm using eco styler
  • braiding hair -- I'm using 100% kanekalon marley braid hair
  • bobby pins & hair pins
  • elastic ouch-less hair bands


Here is a collage of the style I want to recreate

I can't wait to show you guys what I come up with... 

STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment