Saturday, August 11, 2012

INITIAL PRODUCT THOUGHTS

I got my curl box today and in true junkie form I had to have a wash day!!

Three products I had to try IMMEDIATELY;

  1. palmers deep conditioning pack
  2. cantu shea butter coconut conditioning cream
  3. carol's daughter hair milk pudding




I added the deep conditioning pack to my regularly scheduled homemade deep conditioning treatment.. It was extra thick but a little too floral for me. It blended nicely with the rest of my D.C. concoction. I deep condition every wash day!!!! My hair is extra thick and the creamier the D.C. the better so the palmers was an extra bonus..

INITIAL OVERALL EXPERIENCE SCORE: 6.5
 I took off for the floral smell
 I would need five packs if I ever wanted to use it alone
I loved the consistency



FOUR HOURS LATER..... 




Oooooooooooooooooo EM Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! This stuff smells like vacation in a bottle.. Y'all should just go to your nearest beauty supply and take a whiff.. Ugh! I love this! It is super thick! Turn it upside down -- shake it -- it ain't going ANYWHERE!! I decided to finger detangle and section my hair off with this product. I sealed my ends with an oil mix.

INITIAL OVERALL EXPERIENCE SCORE: 9.25
I only took off because I'm not sure if all the ingredients are curly girl friendly
no other complaints, I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!!




OK! let me keep it real right quick... I've always wanted to try these products, the new packaging is super cute but this reminds me of my cleanser from my Proactive system.. I even grabbed the cleanser just to make sure I wasn't tripping and sure enough it smells exactly like it. Luckily the smell doesn't linger, I used it to flexi rod my hair. 


INITIAL OVERALL EXPERIENCE SCORE: TBA
I have to wait until my rods are taken out to really see the hold and definition



Overall wash day was AWESOME! My hair is very soft and it smells awesome.. Sleeping with these rods is not the business but oh well, beauty is painful!



UPDATE: AFTER TAKING OUT MY RODS I GIVE THE HAIR MILK A 8.5 FOR OVERALL EXPERIENCE













No comments:

Post a Comment