Saturday, August 18, 2012

BIG FAT OBNOXIOUS BRAID

FOR THIS STYLE YOU WILL NEED:
  • GEL
  • BRAIDING HAIR 
  • BOBBY PINS
  • BLACK OUCH LESS ELASTIC BAND

I initially bought "Marley braid" hair because it has more texture than regular braiding hair but after putting it in the big braid it reminded me of cabbage patch hair and it didn't match my hair AT ALL!!! 

I scraped the braid and went to the beauty supply again on Saturday. This time I picked up regular braiding hair and it worked A LOT better!!

You can use as much or as little hair as you want -- I used a pack and a half but I would probably use a full 2packs the next time for a fuller braid..

Mold your own hair into a high ponytail and make your bun as small as you possible and then secure your  BIG FAT OBNOXIOUS BRAID with bobby pins

THAT'S IT!!!! SUPER EASY! SUPER CUTE!




I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!


Photo Booth photo shoots are the best.. LOL!

Try it and let me know how it works for you



No comments:

Post a Comment